Manifest Miracles by Shifting Your Perspective In The Face Of Dramatic Change

Effortless Joy - Share!Share on Google+0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Email this to someone

Dramatic Change – It Could Happen To You

I got to thinking this week, what happens when you start to live your dream, and then a few years into it, it gets snatched away from you?

Maybe you could re-evaluate the dream.  Was it really what you wanted?  Was it necessary or more like conspicuous consumption?  Were you aligned with it then, and subsequently fell out of alignment with it?
And how about if it wasn’t really YOUR dream, but your spouse’s, or someone else who took you along for the ride?

Now that it’s going away, and you can see it receding in the distance even though you’re still living it a little, what’s next?

Perhaps it’s something quite a bit better, whether or not you can see that at the moment.  Right now, as you’re waving bye-bye to the dream, you’re looking back.  Learn from it what you will, because the Universe is demanding that you look at the now.  There might be something Really Big that you need to do.

The funny thing about saying goodbye to dreams is that sometimes you find other people who are moving right into your dream as you are moving out of it.  Do you say to them,”Watch out, here’s what happened to me?”  Or, do you realize that maybe it’s not your path anymore, but it may be theirs, and best to keep your mouth shut on this one and let it go past.

Exit Stage Right, New Dream Ahead

This past year and change has been truly miraculous for me.  So many people have said that they have no idea how I’ve held it together and carried on, under the circumstances, which I find ironic although very kind of them.

What do you do when something dramatically ends, and no amount of striving fixes it?

You might look at What Else You Maybe Could Be Doing With Your Life.

Sure for a while, you’re sure you can fix it.  You flounder about.  If you’ve lost a job, you go on interviews.  If you’re getting a divorce, you try to win the other party back or you go to counseling, joint or otherwise.  If you’re sick, you research all of the options on getting well or you visit a lot of doctors.

Then the point comes when you have all of the information you’re going to get.  Six months goes by and you can’t get an interview; not only that but there are literally no jobs in your field or anything like it even listed and your networking has returned zero.  The spouse is gone, moved on, maybe even remarried.  You’re into medical treatments and hoping you picked the right one and the right doctor.

That’s When You Have To Shift Your Perspective If You Haven’t Done It Yet

Have you ever noticed how difficult it is to access your intuition when you’re in the middle of a crisis?  You have to get to the point when you’re either going to panic, or get really calm.

People used to suggest to me that you should take your fears out, elevate them to the worst case scenario level of ridiculousness, and laugh at them.  Don’t Do This unless you really have the stomach for it and are sure you can muster a laugh at the end!

If you’re anything like me, you do the exercise and at the end you say,”Oh My God, I can totally see that happening, it’s not that far fetched…” and you are off and running to a really bad place.  So don’t go there!

Better to just get calm and think for a moment.  Take some deep breaths and say:

I really hated that job.  It was killing my soul.  The people were awful.   I don’t even know why I got into that field in the first place.

What did I like about it?  What else might I do with my best skills that would bring me more joy every day?  What else have I always wanted to do?  How far away from that is what I was doing?  Could I do it somewhere else if I moved?  Where have I always wanted to live?  Here?  OK then, what if I…

Or,

I am so angry with my spouse.  They did X, Y, and Z that drove me crazy every day.  At least now I don’t have to live with that anymore.  Now that I think about it, they didn’t really even like me because A, B, and C drove them bats about me, and next time, if there ever is a next time, I am going to find someone who appreciates me for those things, because they are great things about me.

In fact, next time, I think I will be better at a relationship, because I learned this and I learned that.  You know, maybe it’s not such a bad thing that we’re getting a divorce after all.  This might even be a good chance for me to…

When you shift from the panic, the blame, the self-flagellation, and move into acceptance, appreciation for your role in it, and hope for what’s next, then you are in a place where you can try again with your intuition.  What people have you been meeting?  What ideas have popped into your head?  What new opportunities do you suddenly have time for?  Any old dreams deferred coming to the forefront?  Any signs that perhaps you were wasting your glory on the old, and maybe the new represents something entirely different whose time has come?

Embrace The Moment When Your Life Falls Apart – Perhaps It Is A Dream Deferred

That is the time for wonderful new discoveries of who you really are and what you are meant to become.  The joy is in the possibilities.  Let yourself imagine what life could be like if you had permission to begin stepping into your dreams.  Really see it.

Then two things generally happen, which contribute to

Manifestation Of Miracles and Things Starting To Pop

First, you have to start taking actual steps toward it.  Put yourself out there, a toe in the water.  When someone asks what you do, instead of saying,”Oh, I am an accountant,” you might either tell them that you are unemployed (especially if this is really hard for your ego to get out of your mouth) or perhaps you say,”I’m training to be a ____” even if that something is really weird, like a psychic.  You must not mind when people talk about you.  When they’re talking about you, that usually means you’re on to something.  Refuse to be intimidated.  Remember, it’s what you believe that counts, period.  Everyone else can go pound sand.

Then, watch out for the miraculous.  In fact, expect miracles.  They will start to happen.  People you haven’t seen in 10 years, who you were estranged from even, will come out of the woodwork to give you $50,000 out of the clear blue sky.

Did you ask the universe for money?  Were you busy asking for a job, or did you just say,”Universe, I really need to keep a roof over my kids’ heads and feed them, could you please help me find a way to make this happen?”

Did you maybe really need it for something mission critical, so you could keep on with taking the steps toward your dream?  If you’re really putting forth the effort, doing what you can from your end, even following all the crazy impulses that your intuition sends you, it will happen (it happened to me).

Sometimes even $50,000 isn’t enough to solve everything, but it tides you over until the next thing comes along.  It comes when it is supposed to come, so you can keep moving right along and everything you’ve been working toward doesn’t grind to a halt.

What you get may be much, much smaller than $50,000…but only if you don’t really need it.  If you really need it, whatever the “it” is, and you are doing your part, your thing will show up.  Just keep putting one foot in front of the other, follow the signs, ask for help, refuse to be beaten by circumstances, and I promise one day you will know why you had the experience that you did.

You may even run into the most unexpected dream.

Have you ever had a massive change that you had to cope with?  How did you do it and what came out of it?  Did you experience any miracles along the way?  Share your story in the comments.

Did you know that, for a limited time, I am answering One Brief Intuitive Question With One Brief Intuitive Answer for a Donation amount that You Choose?  How Can You Beat That??  Find out more by clicking here: Intuitive Readings.

Image Credit: tlindenbaum via Creative Commons on Flickr

Comments

1. Hi Julie,

This is a truly inspiring post. This is something, which everyone goes through at some point in their life. How you behave and come out of that situation is absolutely important. I just read this somewhere, “Success is not, never falling down, it is when you rise up stronger, each time you fall down.” Thanks for this motivational post.

Kevin Rudd

2. Hi Julie,

Such a motivational post. I like your advice about just keep putting one foot in front of the other and follow the signs. Sometimes we have to accept that when one door closes, however painful that might seem, another has opened we just need to keep our eyes open for that opportunity. I always try to remember the advice of Bashar when he said "Because you are willing to accept that everything that is happening is necessary as a part of the piece….as something that will increase your understanding of who and what you are as a co-creator; if you look at it that way and stay in that energy believe me, very quickly, you will explode in many different directions and your reality will explode toward you with many different things that will support you."
    My recent post Ask Erik

3. this is the post of the month for me! WOW! Your blog is bookmarked as a favorite for me now. I appreciate the insights, just got finished with a nasty divorce..
    My recent post Best Internet TV Software for your pc

4. AClearSign says:

Todd,

I love that quote – it is so true. I dislike courses where they promise Everyone that they can have Everything (especially the ones related to manifesting money) because it simply is not true. We receive what we need, when we need it, if we work for it – and I don't mean that in the literal "go get a job" kind of way – just the opposite. We do our own work on our own selves in our own time.
    My recent post Why Intuitive Answers Aren't Always Black and White

5. Lola T. says:

Some of the lines sparked thoughts in my mind. I wish that some of my dreams could also manifest miracles or some of them could turn into reality. Perhaps deeper perspective could be changed into better so that there will be an impact to life even if the dreams won't manifest miracles for me.
    My recent post Alpiste para adelgazar

6. AClearSign says:

Hi Trudy,

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I know that each post will help at least one person in some way, and that is why I do it.

Divorce is one of those situations where your whole life is turned upside down – your expectations, your "place", who you thought you were going to be for the rest of your life, who you thought he was…and so on. It is one of the hardest times to deal with, apart from death and severe pain or illness, I suppose. But you never meet anyone who, looking back, wishes that they didn't get divorced, do you?
    My recent post Recommended E-Book: How To Get Anything You Want

7. AClearSign says:

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for posting and I am glad this inspired you. You said it – it's the chance for becoming a stronger, and hopefully a better, you. My most useful epiphanies usually come after life has kicked me in the pants 🙂
    My recent post It's One Free Intuitive Question and Answer Week!

8. AClearSign says:

Lola,

Don't sell yourself short. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E is more than capable of learning how to access their own guidance system or spiritual team. If you change your mind (perspective) you can change pretty much everything. The question is, is your dream in alignment with who you really are? Check out some of my other articles on developing your intuition, especially my ezine article. I assure you that miracles Can and Do happen all of the time – and there are some pretty cool things you can accomplish whether you consider it a "miracle" or not.
    My recent post Manifest Miracles by Shifting Your Perspective In The Face Of Dramatic Change

9. Hi Julie,
    The definition of abundance according to Bashar is: The ability to do what we need to do when we need to do it. Like money showing up , or the job, or whatever. They are all temporary but they keep showing up in order for us to live the life that we desire.

I remember reading one of Eckhardt Tolles books when he said he was unemployed, had bills that were late and he was trying to finish writing the Power Of Now book.

I believe that he won several thousand dollars which helped him get through until his book got published.
    My recent post Start Living Harmoniously With Ourselves

10. I have definitely lived this post theme as I'm sure have many others. Some seeking spiritual truth voluntarily divest themselves of all belongings and head out into the world. Others of us (like me) need to have everything stripped away to learn. Two years of my daughter's cancer treatment from age 4-6 requiring us to leave everything we knew, a simultaneous protection order against her dad requiring us to move 6 times, living among grieving parents, my car being broken into and wallet stolen twice, saving boyfriend's life by getting him airlifted to a trauma center all coincided, yet during that time I had the deepest awareness of Spirit/Grace than at any other time. I experienced everything from complete strangers saying blessings over me and my daughter, to monetary donations. It took all that to assure me life is Perfect and that the body is merely a case for the amazing spirits we all are. I used to look at someone with a physical disfigurement as somehow different. After watching so many children follow their natural drive to "play" through so much suffering and physical change, I learned to see the spirit of a person ONLY. The greatest miracle of all happened when I was able to raise 1/4 million dollars for a charity that helped us and so many other families facing crisis by giving a 5-minute speech. For my first ever public speaking experience, I'd call that being in the right place at the right time : )

11. AClearSign says:

Hi Justin,

I really have to read The Power Of Now! I like that story – when you're on a mission from God/Source, nothing will stand in your way if you won't give up.

That's it, isn't it? You must never, never, never give up because you never know when it's going to turn around. It does help though if you understand about signs and synchronicities, because you get the kint as to whether you're on or off course.
    My recent post Why Intuitive Answers Aren't Always Black and White

12. AClearSign says:

Hi Erin,

Me, too!

It seems that once we are beyond the event, when we learn to let go, and the emotion goes out of the experience, the lessons are learned, and we can energetically put it behind us, is when we get to move on.

I'm glad you're still here, reading! Give me an update as to how you're doing when you get a chance.
    My recent post Recommended E-Book: How To Get Anything You Want

13. I gladly embraced when everything went tumbling down in my life because the only thing I could do was change into something better from there.

There are infinite opportunities if you're willing to shatter a lot of rules we are conditioned to think of that aren't so important and aren't that terrible to break.
    My recent post My Painful Secret

14. AClearSign says:

Justin,

I love that example. It certainly is easy to tell if we're on the right track by following the bouncing ball. Of course when it bonks you in the head…
    My recent post Why Intuitive Answers Aren't Always Black and White

15. AClearSign says:

Matt,

Thanks for commenting. It's true that there are so many possibilities…following the signs and synchronicities helps, too – sometimes it can be hard for people to break those rules unless they know there is a divine order supporting them.
    My recent post Why Intuitive Answers Aren't Always Black and White

16. AClearSign says:

Cherry,

The only thing we can do is to learn from the past and be present in the here and now. It is useless to blame ourselves – just recognize what you were meant to learn, absorb it, and move right along. Thanks for commenting 🙂
    My recent post New Reading Offerings and An Update On Follow Up Readings

17. ann @ wedding favors says:

There's a lot of things that I want to happen then suddenly it messed up which frustrates me in the end. Maybe those things that I want are not really bound for me, which comes to my senses after new great things come my way.

18. wedding favors says:

There are so many predicaments that I have encountered in my life and I could not name them all. But I take them as a challenge, a positive attribute. It might be very difficult but we need to accept it. We need to be strong so that we become a better individual. This is article is really an enlightenment..:)

19. AClearSign says:

Thanks for coming by…it's our greatest challenges that can sometimes ultimately be our greatest victories. We get to choose how we view our life story.

20. AClearSign says:

Maybe. If you've taken a wrong turn, you'll know it because walls will start to pop up and then something better will come along to let you know why the first thing didn't work out. On the other hand. if something is very important to you and you believe it is meant for you, then you can ask for help and it will be given.
    My recent post My Guest Post Coincidences Happen For A Reason at Mazzastick.com

21. Change sometimes is so terrifying that it stops us from taking actions and leaves us stagnant in our lives. We end up doing the same thing over and over again and never progressing. The funny thing is we treat change like it is optionale. Change is necessary and you gave some strong tips on how to make that change be manifested in our lives.
    My recent post The Rollercoaster of Life

22. AClearSign says:

Hi Frank,

Thanks for stopping by! I love what you are doing on your blog.

Change sure does happen, like it or not. It seems that if we don't learn the lesson it will keep showing up for us over and over again until we get it. I would much rather get it the first time if at all possible!
    My recent post My Guest Post Coincidences Happen For A Reason at Mazzastick.com

23. I'm actually in one of those moments where my life falls apart right now. Actually I've been in this situation for a while and it hasn't been improving much. I'm trying to step into a new dream, but it isn't working that well >_<. I'll just keep going for it and see what will happen. You never know when you reach success, so if you quit you might've quite right before you hit success.
    My recent post How to Erase Your Credit Card Debt Easily

24. AClearSign says:

That's true. Sometimes there are lessons along the way and we have to learn them before we can manifest specific outcomes. I am here if you would like a reading to help you clarify if you are on the right track or if you need to do some tweaking.